Blissful Potato & Sweet Corn Balti
A quick and easy-to-make vegetable curry - serve with rice and naan to make it a satisfying meal.
For 4 people
Time: 20 minutes
- 340g can Green Giant Sweet Corn, drained
- 500g small new potatoes, halved or quartered, depending on size
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp Balti curry paste
- 200ml hot vegetable stock
- 175g broccoli florets, halved lengthways
- 220g can tomatoes
- Medium saucepan
- Large non-stick frying pan or saute pan
Back to All Recipes >
- Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water for 6 minutes, then drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan add the onion and cook over medium heat for 7-8 minutes until soft and golden.
- Add the curry paste, and drained potatoes and stir together over the heat for 2 minutes. Pour in the stock, bring to simmer and cook covered for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the drained sweet corn, broccoli and tomatoes, cover and simmer for 5 minutes, season if needed and transfer to a serving dish.