Broccoli and cheddar twice baked potatoes
For 4 people
Time: 45 minutes
- 4 baking potatoes
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets (about 200g)
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- 198g tin Green giant sweet corn, drained
- 150g Mature cheddar cheese, grated
- Deep pan or saute pan with lid
- Baking tray
Back to All Recipes >
- Heat the oven to 200C, 180C fan, gas 6. Microwave the potatoes on high for 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the broccoli florets for 3 minutes, until tender. Drain.
- Halve the potatoes and scoop out the middles then mix the flesh with the mustard, egg, broccoli florets, sweetcorn and ¾ of the cheese. Season.
- Place the potato skins onto a baking tray and spoon the potato broccoli mixture into each. Scatter over the remaining cheese and cook in the oven for 15 minutes, until golden.