Feeling a bit cheeky,then these nachos are perfect for a bit of fun and only take 15 minutes to prepare!
For 4 people
Time: 20 minutes
- 198g can Green Giant Sweet Corn
- 520g kit Old El Paso Original Nachos
- Old El Paso sliced Jalapenos
- 150g/5oz Cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 spring onions
- 2 baking trays
- Non-stick baking parchment
Back to All Recipes >
- Heat the oven to 200C /190fan/400F/gas mark 6.
- Line the baking sheets with non-stick paper, spread the nachips between the baking sheets. Place a small amount of the nachos topping on each.
- Drain the sweet corn and scatter over all of the nachos, add a slice of jalapeno on each then scatter over the grated cheese.
- Place in the oven for 5minutes. Meanwhile, trim and finely slice the spring onions.
- To serve, pile a few of the nachos onto serving plates, scattering over the spring onions.
Tip : Children may find the jalapenos too hot, use half a green pepper, seeded and chopped into small pieces instead.