Cheesy Parmesan Chicken
Chicken is always a family favourite and this recipe is the perfect one-pan meal, making it easy to prepare and serve.
For 4 people
Time: 30 minutes
- 198g can Green Giant sweet corn, drained
- 330g pouch Green Giant Mushroom soup
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250 g baby new potatoes, thickly sliced
- 200 ml chicken stock
- 125g carrots, cut into batons
- 200g dwarf green beans, trimmed and cut into short lengths
- 2 medium courgettes, sliced or diced
- Large wok or non-stick frying pan
Back to All Recipes >
- Heat the oil in the pan then add the chicken breasts and cook over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes each side until lightly browned.
- Remove from the pan, turn up the heat, add the potatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes until beginning to colour, place the chicken on top of the potatoes, add the stock. Cover the pan and simmer 5 minutes, until the potatoes are almost tender.
- Remove the lid, add the carrots, green beans, courgettes, sweet corn and stir in the soup, cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes until the vegetables are tender. Season if needed and serve