Chicken and Corn Enchiladas
A great recipe for all the family!
For 4 people
Time: 30 minutes
- 198g can Green Giant Sweet Corn, drained
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 175g white mushrooms, sliced
- 225g cooked chicken, diced
- 230g can chopped tomatoes
- 395g jar Old El Paso Enchilada sauce
- 1 pkt Old El Paso Flour Tortillas
- 75g cheddar cheese, grated
- Large ovenproof dish
- Large frying pan
Back to All Recipes >
- Heat the oven to 190C/375F/gas 5.Grease a large shallow ovenproof dish
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the mushrooms and fry over a medium high heat for 4-5 minutes until golden. Add the chicken, canned tomatoes, half of the Enchilada sauce and the Sweetcorn, cook gently together for 5 minutes.
- Divide the filling between the flour tortillas, roll up and place in the dish. Bake for 5 minutes to crisp up the outside of the tortillas. Remove from the oven, spoon over the rest of the Enchilada sauce scatter with the cheese and bake for a further 15 minutes until hot and bubbling.
Tip: To reduce the fat in this recipe, use half fat cheese.