Chicken & Sweetcorn Pittas
A simple and delicious way to get more veg into lunchboxes.
For 6 people
Time: 20 minutes
- 400g skinless chicken breast
- 1 tin Green Giant Salad Crisp sweet corn, 150g
- 200g Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, deseeded and cut into small pieces
- 3 pitta breads
- Baking tray
- Mixing bowl
Back to All Recipes >
- To cook:
- Preheat the oven to 200'C.
- Place the chicken breasts on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 15 minutes until cooked through.
- Allow to cool and then cut into thin slices.
- To assemble:
- Drain the sweet corn.
- Mix the cucumber with the yogurt, sweet corn and chicken slices.
- Cut the pitta breads in half and fill with the chicken and sweet corn mix.