Creamy sundried tomato and parmesan chicken spaghetti
For 4 people
Time: 40 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, sliced
- 300g sunsoaked tomatoes, drained of oil and sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
- 340g tin green giant sweetcorn, drained
- 150ml chicken stock, made with ½ a stock cube
- 100ml double cream
- 100g Parmesan, finely grated, plus extra shavings to serve
- 250g spaghetti
- A large handful basil leaves
- Deep frying pan or saute pan with lid
- Pasta strainer
Back to All Recipes >
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook the chicken pieces for 15 minutes, until turning golden. Add in the tomatoes, garlic and sweet corn and cook for a further 2 minutes. Pour in the stock, cream and parmesan and bring to a gentle simmer. Cook for 5 minutes on a low heat.
- Meanwhile, bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the spaghetti for 10-11 minutes, or to pack instructions, until cooked through. Drain and stir into the chicken mixture with most of the basil leaves. Season then serve onto plates garnished with the remaining basil leaves and shavings of parmesan.
Tip: Stir through 100g baby spinach leaves at the end.