Easy Couscous Salad
Great for a light lunch or to accompany a main meal.
For 4 people
Time: 20 minutes
- 340g can Green Giant Sweet Corn, drained
- 200g couscous
- 270ml hot vegetable stock
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cucumber, chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 6 dried apricots, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- juice ½ lemon
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- Large bowl
Back to All Recipes >
- Put the couscous into a large bowl add the stock. cover and leave to soak for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare all the vegetables and put them in another bowl with the apricots, add the olive oil and lemon juice, season and mix together.
- Use a fork to fluff up the couscous then add the vegetable mixture, the chopped parsley and seeds. Toss together and serve.
Tip : You can serve this salad with a dollop thick Greek Yogurt flavoured with chopped mint and a pinch of cayenne pepper.