Easy Vegetable Risotto
Super easy, super tasty, and sure to be a hit with the family.
For 4 people
Time: 30 minutes
- 198g can Green Giant Sweet Corn, drained
- 400g broccoli
- 1.2L vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 300g risotto rice
- 8 triangles (140g) Laughing Cow cheese
- 1 large pan
Back to All Recipes >
- Cut the florets from the stalk of the broccoli, cut the florets into small pieces.
- Pour the stock into a large pan and bring to simmer, leave on a low heat.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the onion over a medium heat until golden and softened. Add the garlic and rice and cook for a further minute.
- Add a ladleful of the hot stock and boil until the liquid has been absorbed. Pour in half of the remaining stock and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the liquid has been absorbed, stirring from time to time.
- Add the raw broccoli florets to the risotto with the remaining stock, drained sweet corn and cook, stirring for 5 minutes, until the liquid has almost been absorbed and the rice is tender but still has a sloppy consistency. Add little extra stock if needed.
- Add the soft cheese and stir over a low heat until the cheese has melted. Season if needed.