Egg and Salad Wraps
A fun way of making a wrap, and delicious for lunch or childrens tea.
For 6 people
Time: 20 minutes
- 198g can Green Giant Sweet Corn, drained
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 10cm piece cucumber, chopped
- few sprigs coriander, chopped
- 6 Old El Paso large soft tortilla wraps (salsa or wholewheat can be used)
- 226 g jar Old El Paso Tomato Salsa, (or use fresh)
- 6 large eggs
- 6 tsp vegetable oil
- ½ lettuce, shredded
- 6 tbsp low fat yogurt.
- Griddle or non-stick frying pan
- Small omelette pan
Back to All Recipes >
- Put the tomatoes, chopped cucumber and sweet corn into a bowl and mix together.
- To make each wrap, put the omelette pan on to heat, then heat a ridged griddle pan or medium non-stick frying pan, large enough to hold the tortilla, add a tortilla and warm on each side.
- To cook each omelette, add a teaspoon of oil to the small pan and one beaten egg. Quickly swirl the egg around the pan to make an omelette. Remove from the heat.
- Spread a tablespoon of the salsa over the tortilla, place the cooked omelette on top then add some shredded lettuce and sweetcorn salad, drizzle with yogurt and roll up and serve.
- Repeat the preparation for the rest of the wraps in the same way.
Tip: Instead of a plain or curly lettuce, use 2 Little Gems, or a head of Romaine.