Family Chicken Salad with Sweet Corn
A perfect family feast
For 4 people
Time: 35 minutes
- 2 chicken breast 400g
- 1 bag italian style salad 170g
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 25g parmesan cheese grated
- 3 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tables spoons olive oil
- 1 tin of drained Green Giant Salad Crisp sweet corn 150g
- 250g new potatoes
- 1/2 cucumber deseeded and chopped
- 1/2 carrot peeled and grated
- Baking Tray
- Small Bowl
Back to All Recipes >
- Cooking: Preheat the oven to 180c. Season the chicken breasts with a pinch of salt and turn of black peppers and then place on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through. Once chicken is cooked allow to cool before thinly slicing.
- For the potatoes and red onion: Boil the potatoes for 20 mintues, or until tender Whilst the potatoes are cooking put the chopped red onion in a small bowl and cover with red wine vinegar, leave to marinate for 30 minutes. Once the potato is cooked cool and cut in half lengthways.
- To Assemble: Drain the red onions and keep the vinegar aside. Mix the onions with the potatoes, sweet corn, salad leaves, cucumber and 2/3 of the parmesan. Dress the salad with 2 teaspoons of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of the red wine vinegar marinade. Evenly sprinkle the remaining parmesan and grated carrot and serve immediately.