"Giant" Yorkshire Puddings
These Giant Yorkshire Puddings are not only big on size - they're big on flavour!
For 4 people
Time: 30 minutes
- 4 medium-large sized ready made Yorkshire puddings
- 340g can Green Giant Sweet Corn
- 400g good quality pork chipolata sausages
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 400ml light vegetable or chicken stock
- 6 tsp onion gravy granules
- Baking tin and tray
- Medium frying pan
Back to All Recipes >
- Heat the oven to 200C/gas6.
- Put the sausages into a greased baking tin and place in the oven to cook for 20 minutes, turning once to brown evenly.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium frying pan, add the onion and cook on a medium heat, stirring from time to time until softened. Pour in the stock and bring to simmer. Scatter in the gravy granules and stir until thickened.
- Drain the sweet corn and stir into the onion sauce.
- Place the Yorkshire puddings on a baking tray, remove the sausages from the oven and put the Yorkshires in the oven to heat through for 4 minutes.
- Using tongs, lift the sausages from the tin onto a board and cut them into quarters, add to the onion and sweet corn sauce. Spoon into the warmed Yorkshire puddings and serve.