Incredible Quick Chilli
A quick and easy favourite to enliven the taste buds!
For 4 people
Time: 30 minutes
- 198g can Green Giant Sweet Corn, drained
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 500g lean minced beef (5% fat)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 39g sachet Old El Paso Chili Seasoning Mix
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 300ml beef stock
- 1 red pepper, seeded and diced
- 215g can red kidney beans, drained. Drained wt (130g)
- Large non-stick frying pan or saute pan with lid
Back to All Recipes >
- Heat the frying pan until very hot, add the oil and allow it to coat the pan, add the beef and with a wooden spoon break it up and allow to fry 2-3 minutes until it browns. Add onion and garlic, and stir for 4-5 minutes until softened.
- Stir in the Chilli seasoning mix then add the tomatoes, tomato puree and stock, bring to simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add red pepper, red kidney beans and sweet corn and cook uncovered for 10 minutes stirring. Season if needed.
- Serve with rice.