Mandarin Turkey Stir Fry
Tangy mandarins add a zesty twist to this dish that also contains carrots, spring onions, sugar snap peas and turkey.
For 4 people
Time: 20 minutes
- 418g can Green Giant Baby Corn, drained and cut into three
- 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed
- 1 red pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 medium carrots, cut into small pieces
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed and halved
- 2 mandarins, finely grated zest of 1 and juice of both
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 3 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 400g turkey breast fillet, diced
- 1 large wok or large non-stick frying pan
Back to All Recipes >
- Cut the spring onions into 3 cm lengths, and put into a bowl with the pepper, carrot, baby corn. In a small bowl mix the mandarin zest, juice, vinegar, honey, soy sauce and cornflour together for the sauce
- Heat a wok or large non-stick frying pan, when hot add 1 tbsp of the oil and then the diced turkey, stir fry 4-5 minutes until golden. Remove from the pan onto a plate.
- Reheat the wok add the rest of the oil and then the vegetables and stir fry for 3 minutes. Return the turkey with the blended sauce ingredients and 5 tbsp water. Bring to the boil, stirring until thickened. Serve with boiled rice or noodles.