Children love pasta and this is a great dish to introduce fish into a meal.
For 4 people
Time: 20 minutes
- 198g can Green Giant Sweet Corn, drained
- 300g pasta eg twists, bows or shells
- 2 medium leeks, (approx 250g) trimmed, washed and thinly sliced
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 400g skinless salmon fillets
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g reduced fat creme fraiche
- Small handful basil leaves roughly shredded
- Large saucepan
- Large deep frying pan
Back to All Recipes >
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil with1 tsp salt added, cook the pasta as directed on the pack.
- Meanwhile put the leeks and stock into the frying pan and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Cut the salmon into small pieces add to the pan and simmer for 2 minutes. Add the cherry tomatoes, sweet corn and creme fraiche, bring to simmer and cook for 2 minutes, stirring gently.
- Drain the pasta and return to the pan, add the salmon mixture with basil and toss together. Serve immediately in warmed dishes