One Pan Rice Meal Extra Mild Super Tasty
Quick and easy to prepare, this is the perfect all in one for the whole family without the heat thanks to the extra mild super tasty flavour.
For 4 people
Time: 20 minutes
- 500g chicken breast
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 can of Green Giant Sweetcorn (198g)
- 1 Old El Paso - One Pan Rice Meal (Extra Mild Super Tasty) Kit
- Large saucepan
- Large wok or saute pan
Back to All Recipes >
- Slice the chicken breasts, pepper and onion into medium sized chunks. Add 2 Tablespoons of oil to the pan and stir fry the chicken over a high heat until browned. Throw in the vegetable chunks and sweet corn and stir well and leave to cook for 2 minutes. Add the seasoned rice and give it a good stir for 1 minute.
- Add the contents of the sauce pouch, spice mix and 350ml of water to the pan and stir well. Bring to the boil then reduce to a medium heat and leave to simmer for 10 minutes, stirring gently from time to time.
- For minimum fuss serve straight from the pan from the centre of the table and share with family and friends.
Tip: Get colorful by adding a red pepper or a red onion, or go veggie, by adding more Green Giant sweet corn , Kidney beans or tomatoes, green beans instead of chicken.