One pot creamy tomato basil pasta bake
For 4 people
Time: 45 minutes
- 250g fusilli
- 150g pot fresh green pesto
- 400g tomato and herb pasta sauce
- 300g sunsoaked tomatoes, drained, reserving 1 tbsp of oil, and chopped
- 340g tin Green giant sweetcorn, drained
- 200g tallegio, skin removed and chopped
- 100g cream cheese
- A large handful basil leaves
- 210g bag mozzarella, drained and roughly torn
- Deep frying pan or saute pan with lid
Back to All Recipes >
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 160C fan, gas 4.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta for 10-12 minutes, or to pack instructions. Drain and place back into the pan. Stir in the pesto, tomato sauce, tomatoes, reserved oil, sweetcorn, tallegio, cream cheese and basil leaves. Season then spoon into a 2 litre baking dish. Scatter with the mozzarella then cook for 10-15 minutes, until golden. Remove and serve immediately.