“Pass The Pasta” Pasta Salad
Another great pasta dish that's super quick to make and is sure to interest children with its bright colours.
For 4 people
Time: 20 minutes
- 340g Green Giant Sweet Corn
- 150g/5oz quick cook fusilli
- 225g/ 8oz cherry tomatoes
- 115g/4oz broccoli florets
- 150g ball mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil leaves, if available
- 5 tbsp low fat natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp ready made pesto sauce
- Medium saucepan
- Large bowl
Back to All Recipes >
- Cook the pasta for about 5 or 6 minutes until it’s tender but still has a bit of a bite – then drain and refresh under cold water.
- While the pasta is cooking chop the tomatoes in half, cut the broccoli into small pieces, drain the sweet corn and put all of these into a large bowl.
- Next, drain the mozzarella cheese, roughly chop it up and mix everything together.
- Then just whisk the yogurt and the pesto with a fork (this bit might be fun for the kids, and they could always use a spoon) and mix into the salad.
- Scatter with a few basil leaves if you like and it’s done!