Pepperoni and Sweet Corn Tarts
A fun twist on the pizza classic, these tarts are perfect for any meal or could even as finger food for a party.
For 6 people
Time: 20 minutes
- 340g can Green Giant Sweet Corn, drained
- 318g g pkt Jus Rol 6 rounds puff pastry, thawed
- 6 tbsp ready made tomato sauce eg Bruschetta topping or Stir Through Sauce
- 140g sliced pepperoni
- 9 cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered depending on size
- 2 x 125g balls mozzarrella cheese, drained and diced
- Baking tray
Back to All Recipes >
- Heat the oven to 220C/gas 7.
- Place the rounds of pastry onto baking trays, with the point of a sharp knife score a narrow border on each so the outer edge will rise during cooking. Lightly prick each base with a fork. Spread the sauce over the base of the tarts, scatter over the sweet corn, then randomly add the slices of pepperoni, the cherry tomatoes and finally add the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until the pastry has risen and is crisp and the cheese has melted.
Tip: Add some torn basil leaves if available.