Roasted Chicken, New Potato & Corn salad
Tarragon and chicken are a flavour match made in heaven! Enjoy them together in this delicious salad.
For 4 people
Time: 25 minutes
- 340g can Green Giant Sweet Corn, drained
- 500g new potatoes, halved, depending on size
- 1 ready roasted chicken about 900g (net wt 400g)
- Bag salad leaves with shredded beetroot
- Yogurt Dressing:
- 150ml low fat plain yogurt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 2 heaped tsp roughly chopped tarragon leaves
- Medium Saucepan
Back to All Recipes >
- Boil or steam the potatoes for 15-20 minutes until tender, cool quickly in cold water, then drain. Peel if preferred then cut into thick slices.
- Meanwhile remove the meat from the bones of the chicken, discarding the skin and fatty bits then tear or cut into bite-size pieces. Put into a large serving bowl with the drained sweet corn, potatoes.
- Mix the dressing pour over the salad and toss together serve over a bed of the salad leaves with shredded beetroot.
Tip: For extra crunch add chopped celery or diced red pepper to this salad.