Sticky Chicken Stir Fry
A speedy chicken stir fry packed with flavour, using honey, lime and soy.
For 4 people
Time: 20 minutes
- 340g can Green Giant Sweet Corn, drained
- 500g chicken thigh fillets (boned and skinned)
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- Juice 1 lime
- 3 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- Large wok or non-stick frying pan
Back to All Recipes >
- Cut the chicken into chunks, discarding any excess fat. Toss in cornflour.
- Heat a large wok or frying pan, add the oil and then the chicken, stir fry over a high heat for 4-5 minutes until lightly browned. Add the carrots and pepper and continue to stir fry for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the garlic and ginger and toss together.
- Add the lime juice, soy sauce, sweet corn and honey and stir fry for a final 3-4 minutes until the chicken is coated in the sticky sauce.
Serve with cooked noodles or rice