Sweet Corn Fried Rice
Everybody loves fried rice, this great recipe is perfect eaten on its own, or could be a brilliant side dish to a bigger meal.
For 4 people
Time: 20 minutes
- 198g can Green Giant Sweet Corn, drained
- 150g easy-to-cook long grain rice
- 1 red pepper
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 150g frozen peas
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- Large wok or frying pan
Back to All Recipes >
- Cook the rice according to the packet instructions then rinse in cold water and drain very well.
- Meanwhile, remove the seeds from the pepper and chop. Trim the spring onions and chop Heat the oil in a large wok over a high heat, add these vegetables with the garlic and stir fry for 3-4 minutes. Add the peas, sweet corn, garlic and rice then stir-fry for 4-5 minutes until hot.
- Make a well in the centre of the mixture, add the eggs, cook for 1 minute then stir the eggs into the rice.
- When the eggs have set, pour in the soy sauce and toss together. Serve piping hot.