Tuna and Corn Stuffed Potatoes
Children will love these stuffed potatoes, perfect to serve on a cold day for supper with a crisp salad for some crunch.
For 4 people
Time: 60 minutes
- 340g can Green Giant Sweet Corn, drained
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 4 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 x 200g cans tuna in spring water, drained
- 6 spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Baking tray
- Medium mixing bowl
Back to All Recipes >
- Heat the oven to 200C/400F/gas mark 6. Prick the scrubbed potatoes all over with a fork, then rub the skins with olive oil. Place on a baking tray and place in the oven to bake for 1-1 1/4 hours until tender. Test with the point of a sharp knife.
- Cut the potatoes in half and scoop the flesh into a bowl, leaving a rim of firm potato around the edge of the skin. Add the mayonnaise to the potatoes and mash together. Add the tuna, spring onions and sweet corn, season if needed then pile the mixture back into the potato shells. Place back on the baking tray and return to the oven to heat through for 5 minutes.
- Serve with a mixed salad.
Tip: Instead of tuna, try sliced frankfurters, use about 150g