Turkey and Vegetable Pasta
A great way to use up Christmas leftovers, this pasta is simply delicious.
For 4 people
Time: 30 minutes
- 198g can Green Giant Sweet Corn, drained
- 350g pasta eg penne or rigatoni
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 400g turkey steaks cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into short strips
- 1 large courgette, halved lengthways and sliced
- 200ml chicken stock
- 3 tsp pesto sauce
- 200ml tub half-fat creme fraiche
- 1 large pan
- Colander or large sieve
- 1 large frying pan
Back to All Recipes >
- In a large pan, cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to the packet instruction. Drain when cooked.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the turkey and cook over a medium high heat for 4 minutes, add the onion garlic, red pepper and courgette and cook for a further 4 minutes, stirring.
- Pour in the stock, bring to the boil, cook for 3 minutes to reduce by half.
- Stir the sweet corn, pesto sauce and creme fraiche into the pan, cook over a medium heat until everything is heated through.
- Add the drained pasta and toss together before serving.