Yummy Sausage and Sweet Corn Hotpot
A great one-pot dish, just throw everything in and cook slowly for a delicious, hearty hot pot.
For 4 people
Time: 60 minutes
- 340g can Green Giant Sweet Corn, drained
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 400g good quality pork sausages
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium leeks, trimmed and thickly sliced
- 350g jar tomato pasta sauce eg Napoletana
- 300 ml vegetable stock
- 450g new potatoes, thinly sliced
- 25g butter, melted
- Large ovenproof shallow casserole
Back to All Recipes >
- Heat the oven to 190C/gas 5.
- Heat the oil in a shallow ovenproof casserole, add the onion and sausages and cook over a medium heat, turning until the sausages are lightly browned. Add the carrot and leek and cook a further 3 minutes.
- Pour in the sauce, stock and sweet corn, mix together and gently bring to simmer.
- Scatter the potato slices over the top, brush with melted butter and place in the oven to bake for 40-45 minutes or until the potatoes are golden.